Music and Documents for Indian Dance
Original audios for all Indian Dances recorded by eminent artists, videos of workshops of dance Gurus, documents required for research on Indian dance and music. All available now at Indian Dance and Music Store.
Abha Chaurasia - Hindustani
• India International centre, Delhi
• India Intercontinental cultural association, Chandigarh.
• Epicentre Gurgaon
• Sister Nivedita centenary celebration Kolkata.
• Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya, Bhopal.
• Bharat Bhawan, Bhopal
• Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh.
• Layayatra Music festival, Poorva Sanskritik Kendra, Delhi
• Golden jublee Samaroh Ramakrishna Ashram Gwalior
• Pt. D.T. joshi memorial music festival, Burdwan (W.B.)
• Ramakrishna Mission Vrindaban(U.P.)
• Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Delhi
• Ramakrishna Mission,Bhopal
• Uma Sanjhi Mahotsav, Mahakaleshwar mandir Ujjain
• Shani jayanti Sangeet Mahotsav Indore
• Sangeet Samaroh Sanavad.
• Innerwheel and Rotract club, Dwarkadhish Temple, Itarasi.
• Ramakrishna Mission, Narainpur.(C.G)
• Ramakrishna Ashram Ujjain .
• Sankalp & Lok Sanskriti Manch, Indore.
• Maa Aanandmayee Birth festival. Indore.
• Jain Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Indore
• Ganesh mandal Indore
• Bharosa Nyas Indore.
• Greater Vaishali Ganesh Mahotsav .
• Press club Indore
• Shri Sarada Math Indore etc.
• Given performances in Sangeet Baithak Time & again at different places.
• Received prizes in Lata Mangeshkar Competition, Indore .
• Fetched 2nd Position in Merit List of D.A.V.V. in Post Graduation.
• Participated in Youth Festival Representing D.A.V.V., Indore .
• Awarded Gold Medal from Chaurasia Samaj for securing Second Position in Univeristy in Post Graduation
• Received prize in Swaranjali State Level Competition, Ujjain .
• Given Performance of Classical Music in “Yuvavani programme of Akashwani”.
• Received prizes in School & College Music competitions.
• President of Govt. Music College, Indore .
• Sang for many commercial recordings.
• Recording of Jugalbandi with sister Vibha was broadcasted in World space Radio and Surtarang Radio of Wolverhampton ( U.K.).
• Her book has published from Germany. Title is “Role and Importance of Compositions of Khayal in establishment of Raga.”
• Presented research paper “Teaching Techniques : Development and Deterioration” in the deliberations held at the International Symposium on Areas of Innovation in Teaching and Practice of Indian Classical Music organized by Omenad and Madhukali at Bharat Bhawan, Bhopal, India on Dec.22 &23, 2007.
• Presently running a music Institute Sarada sangeet Academy with special emphasis on classical music along with semi-classical & light music.
• Published research articles in book ‘Dev Shruti’ published by Kafla Inter-Continental, Chandigarh..
• Published research articles in research journal 'SAMAKALIKA SANGEETHAM'', the Journal dedicated to Indian Classical Music and financially assisted by SANGEET NATAK AKADEMI, New Delhi
• Articles published in different magazines.
How to create an entry?
There are two ways you can create an entry. The first is to click on "Add your dance or music school details" button from top menu and start entering the details. If you don't want to do that then just send the following details with pictures and links to Youtube videos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will enter details about you and/or your dance/music school for you. Please do not include lengthy files for me to go through to find your description.
1. Your username or desired user name
2. Your First Name
3. Your Last name (Surname)
4. Type of dance or music you practice
5. Your website address
6. Detailed description (about your education, major performances and awards
7. Pictures ( four or five)
8. Youtube Video Addresses
9. Name of your teacher/Guru
10. Name of your gharana/style
11. Name of your organization/company
12. Details about your physical location (Address, including state, country and postal code)
13. Phone number
14. Email address
15. Name of your facebook page
16. Name of your twitter id
17. Skype Name
May 28, 2012 Delhi
Devayani is a foremost eminent exponent of the Classical Indian Dance style Bharata Natyam in the...
Apr 11, 2012 Maharashtra
Academically Charanya is a graduate in commerce and holds masters in human resources. Having...
Apr 12, 2012 Italy
My previous training was in ballet (western classical dance) since age 11, modern dance and...
Apr 12, 2012 Delhi
A celebrated artist and a star-performer, Geeta Chandran is synonymous with the Indian classical...
Apr 12, 2012 Karnataka
A B.com Graduate and Playing Mridangam from past 40 years. "B high" grade artist in All India...